About Express Rx Pharmacy and Medical Supplies
"Our goal is to provide centralized pharmacy solutions and exceptional customer service"
Alternative payment structures, health plan compliance, provider accountability, member satisfaction all result in improved outcomes. Express Rx Pharmacy and Medical Supplies is a Los Angles based company with service location through California providing full line of Durable Medical supplies and Prescription drugs as well as other specialized products.
Express Rx works with multiple IPA’s with combined census of over 500,000 lives. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service, healthcare education, and accountability. While we operate freely under the traditional Fee-For-Service model, we also specialize in capitated services for the DME and Medical Supplies DOFRs.
Express Rx strives in developing a partnership with our contracted ACOs, delivering innovative solutions focused on compliance and member experience. We understand that appropriate application of the negotiated DOFR agreements, timely delivery of services to eligible members, hospital discharge timing and overall patient satisfaction all effect the bottom line of the ACOs, as do member grievances and cap deductions. Express Rx Inc has the experience and expertise in servicing both rural and urban communities, and understands the differences in the needs of these areas.
Company Goals, Values and Beliefs
Our goal at Express RX Inc. is simple: extraordinary product quality and customer service. We accomplish this by observing a common set of values and by partnering with organizations that have the finest reputation for quality. There are no shortcuts; we believe that our goals are accomplished only with a real commitment from everyone.
Our values and beliefs require that we:
- Providing opportunities to enhance the means by which we improve our service.
- Encourage all managers and supervisors to involve employees in creative problem solving. When problems arise, an important part of dealing with them is understanding how to avoid them in the future.
- Provide consistent leadership and competent on-the-job training.
- Maintain an open-door policy that encourages interaction and discussion; encourage ideas to improve the workplace and increase productivity.
- Provide effective and efficient corrective action to resolve customer service issues, ensure complete customer satisfaction, and avoid recurrence of those issues.
- Deliver competitive, outstanding service to our customers and partner with vendors who share that goal.
- Make "Do It Right the First Time" our team attitude to ensure continued growth and prosperity.
- We believe in providing healthcare service ensuring the patient’s comfort and safety.
- To consistently attain this goal, apply the following core values:
- To execute actions that are SAFE for the patient, the caregiver, fellow colleagues, other professionals and the public.
- Foster and participate in a TEAM BASED approach to the treatment of patients as people. Actions are taken with due regard for the opinions and feelings of co-workers, including those from other agencies.
- Be ATTENTIVE TO HUMAN NEEDS. Explain to the patient what to expect in advance. Answer the patient’s questions in a caring and professional manner. Treat his/her family and/or relatives with the same respect as the patient. Use the patient’s proper name throughout the call. Be gentle. Keep the patient comfortable.
- Be RESPECTFUL of the patient, fellow colleagues, first responders, hospital staff and the general public.
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNTABILITY means you have done your very best for the customer. If you were face-to-face with the customer you would be proud of the service you provided